Hi Lashionistas! I recently decided to give the weight-loss Bulu Box a try so I could get a better game-plan together once the baby is out and the extra pounds are still on. If you don’t know, BuluBox is a monthly subscription program that provides you with vitamins, weightloss, and healthy living samples. There are even a few beauty goodies thrown in from time to time as you will see. The plan is $10 a month but, with every box you receive, you can earn up to $6 in credit to use on full sized products or even a Bulu Subscription!
Use Code: FIRSTFREE to get your first Bulu Box for free!
Here is what arrived for me in my very first box:
- Real Food Barre: A guilt-free snack created by dancers to help you replenish your energy. Made with all natural ingredients. $27.48/12 Bars
- 30 min HIIT Series Work-out DVD: a high intensity interval training cardio work-out featuring Fitness Pro Chris Feytag. $22.95 for Full 7 DVD set
- EBoost Natural Energy: A Sugar-free energy mix with a boost of vitamins for immunity health. $25.50/20 packs
- ONNIT Shroom Tech Sport: Natural crash-free energy supplements to help you burn more calories and shed more lbs. $24.95/30 Capsules
- Dr. Denese Glow Younger Self Tanning Glove: A Self tanning glove to give you a natural-looking tan without any odor or stickiness. $42.00/12 Gloves
- Click Protein: Two shots of espresso beefed up with protein and 23 essential vitamins and minerals. $22.99/16oz Canister
Overall, I am extremely happy with my first Bulu Box and even more happy that I will get a discount off of my subscription! I am going to save the energy items for my husband for those late-nights with the new baby and the workout DVD, Tanning Glove, and Barre snack are mine!
What do you think of Bulu Box Lashionistas? Will you give it a try?
Addicted to Subscription boxes? Check out these other reviews:
*This post has been edited and corrected for accuracy of information*