Hola Lashionistas, I hope you had a wonderful week filled with more beauty than ugliness! I recently received the March 2013 GlossyBox and I wanted to share its contents and my thoughts with you.
Here is what I saw when I opened it:
The presentation is very lovely. Each GlossyBox comes in the standard pale pink box that is very sturdy and perfect for re-purposing. The subscription costs $21 per month and the brands carried are some of the most consistently high-end and luxury for the price that I’ve seen from any of the subscription beauty boxes.
Here are the contents of the March 2013 GlossyBox:
1. Elite Models Liner (Full Size!) in Matt Brown- $15
2. Modelco CHeek + Lip Tint (Full Size!) in Rosy Red- $24
3. Pixi Magic Tink Tint (Full Size!) in Happy Thoughts Pink- $16
4. Prestiche Essential Oil Bar Soap (Full Size!) in Rosechella- $17.99
5. Sebastian Proffessional Shaper Fierce (Sample Size) Shaping Spray- 1.5 oz
6. $40 Gift Certificate to Prestiche
Overall, the value of this GlossyBox was over $111.99. I can only estimate the value of the Spray at anywhere from $2-$5, the full sized Spray costing $17. This was a tremendous value for a $21 box with four full sized products and one Luxe sample.
What do you think of the March GlossyBox Lashionistas? Let me know in the comments!