Although peaches, corals, oranges, and apricots are all the rage during the Summer, I must admit- I’ve been known to rock a coral all year round. And, with the perfect coral in your arsenal it’s hard not to crave a bright fun lip, nail, or cheek color any time.
For July, H-E-B hooked us up with some absolutely amazing Corals from Revlon and I am so pumped to announce that I am also able to share this amazing set of goodies with TWO of you lashionistas! Check out the loot:
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in “Sizzle”
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in “Siren”
- Revlon Nail Enamel in “Siren”
- Revlon Colorstay Polish in “Marmalade”
- Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in “Peachy”
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in “Rendezvous”
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in “Tuti Frutti”
My favorite items out of the set were definitely the Polish in “Marmalade” which is SO buttery smooth and long lasting as well as the Colorburst Gloss in Sizzle which is extremely rich in color for a gloss but non-sticky and such a lovely vibrant color that can stand alone without lipstick.
For a softer look on the lips, the Balm Stain is the way to go as the pigment is very light and the texture is truly smooth. Here is an all coral look I came up with using the goodies in this set:
On my lips, “Rendezvous” Balm Stain plus a top coat of the gloss in “Sizzle.” On my lids and cheeks, I am actually using Rendezvous as both a cream shadow and blush! It gave my skin a lovely sheen and it didn’t crease on my lids. Score for multifunctional products!
WIN an AMAZING set of Coral Goods from H-E-B:
1. Leave me a comment below on this post telling me your favorite way to rock coral makeup. You may leave one post per day for extra entries!
2. Tweet the following daily for extra entries: “I have a Coral Fixation! Help me @LashGirlMe and @HEB #hebbeauty
3. Giveaway begins today, July 26, 2012 and ends on August 3, 2012. You must be 18 or older or have parental consent and live in the USA. Winners will have 48 hrs. to respond via e-mail or I will choose another winner.
Good luck and have fun!