Hi Lashionistas, I spent the weekend alone with my husband- gasp!! Yes, this is yet another extension of what my hubby and I now refer to as, “Mega-birthday. “ My sweet husband, who normally gives me the most awful gifts imaginable (curtains, a C.D. case, an ugly blue taffeta dress), finally got it right and whisked me away to a quaint cabin in the country. I had the best, most restful, and care-free time I have had in a very long time.
1. LORAC, Evening Out complexion kit.
2. Senna, Form-A-Brow Palette
3. Urban Decay, Naked 2 palette
4. Maybelline, Color Sensational Lipstain in “Wink of Pink”
5. Clinique, High Lengths Mascara Sample in black
6. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in “Hot Tamale”
7. The Body Shop, Coconut Body Butter Mini
8. Coppertone Oil Free SPF 30 sunscreen for Faces
9. Lavera Natural Liquid Foundation in Almond
10. Hill Country Essentials Daily Renewing Serum (Another Dupe for Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating serum)
11.N.Y.C., Lip Slider Tinted Lip Balm in “Sugar Angel”
For my hair, I wanted something that would give me a sexy scent that would last. Something that would creep over to my hubby once I let my hair down and beckon him like in an old cartoon. So, I brought along my brand new Shampoo and conditioner from Gud, by Burt’s Bees in the scent, “Floral Cherrynova.” Did it do the trick? Oh yeah!
The fragrance from this shampoo and conditioner not only gave me awesomely aromatic locks, it gave me an enjoyable scent that lasted the entire day and evening. Pretty Gud!
Lashionistas, I had the very best birthday weekend ever and I can’t wait to have another perfect weekend alone- hopefully not too far from now!
Here is a photo of a page in the notebook that was waiting for us in our cabin. It was filled with peoples thoughts and experiences that they had at this place, in this cabin- it was wonderful! There was only one page left for us- oh the pressure!!
But, check out the art someone left in the notebook- very cool!
We didn’t know how we would compete with that but, we figured it out!
Juuuuust kidding! We wrote some kind words about our stay and we hope to return one day to write in the next notebook.
Lastly, we finished our trip in a little cafe in Utopia, Texas where we has the BEST coconut cream pie ever. A sweet ending to a very sweet birthday weekend.
I hope you enjoyed my mini-breakdown of my trip Lashionistas! What are your favorite items to bring on a weekend getaway?