While shopping my own stash of product, I noticed something peculiar. Most of the products I use on a regular basis are either orange in color or packaging. So, I want to break down my jubilee of products for you and let you know why I love them so!
- L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub- I use this scrub on my face twice a week to clear away dead skin cells and keep my pores clean. The handy scrubber that is included actually pops in and out of the packaging which means I won’t lose it in my sea of orange…nice!
- Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips (Pop Brown Eyes)- This fun palette includes colors for shadow and liner that will make any eye color pop. I love using the yellow, orange, and gold toned colors to highlight my eyes and browbone. This is a fresh versatile palette for Summer.
- AVON Advance Techniques Lotus Shield- For protection from the Summer humidity, nothing works quite like Lotus Shield. After about three days of use, your locks will be well coated to battle rain, humidity, and even a sauna! Winner of 2010 Cosmopolitan Beauty Award and Latina Beauty Award.
- Yes to Carrots Conditioning lip butter with SPF 15- SPF isn’t just for the Summertime. Protect your lips all year long with a good SPF lip butter that will chase away chapped skin and harmful rays. I use this product daily and it is a must have for any balm-aholic.
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in “Continuous Coral”- Maybe I’m a little late on this Orange lip craze but, a great color like this never goes out of trend. This mineral lip glaze goes on with incredible color payoff and finishes to a soft matte. For an easy way to update your look, I highly recommend this outrageously orange product!
- Mario Badescu Summer Shine Body Lotion- Another great product that I picked up from The Makeup Show blogger preview. If you haven’t tried Mario Badescu before, you are in for a treat. This summer shine lotion has the finest glittery shine to it that will not only make your gams look glam, put this on your face instead of or in addition to a light coverage foundation to give your skin a natural glow like no other. I absolutely love this product.
- e.l.f. Essentials Nail Polish in “Fire Coral”- This is a fun and vibrant color for your tips and toes from e.l.f. Cosmetics. Best of all, it is $1 so you will have money leftover to get more orange goodies like the candid coral blush or the cool coral lipstick!
- Yes to Carrots Nourishing Daily Moisture Body Lotion- This body lotion is perfect for locking in moisture all over your body and softening rough areas due to its abundance of safflower seed oil. You might not like them on your plate but, when it comes to your body lotion, say “Yes to Carrots!”
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 50- This tinted moisturizer is a must have for Summer. You get a natural, skin-like coverage that evens the skin-tone and UVA/UVB protection that will last. This TM is non-greasy and I love it for everyday use.
- VS Attractions, Sweet Craving Fragrance Mist- During the sunny months, it is nice to go lighter on clothing, makeup, and even perfume. I usually switch out my eau de’s for a light fragrance mist like the attractions line from Victoria’s Secret. These scents are all fabulously light, sweet, and fresh.
- Body Prescriptions Orange Marmalade Lip Shine- There is something about summer that screams shiny, sparkling lips to me! This is one of my favorites of the moment both for it’s citrus flavor and it’s light orange color that looks great alone or on top of my favorite stick. Better still, these are available at The Dollar Tree for $1 ea.
- Ruby Kisses HD nail polish in “Peach on Fire”- This is not a color you want to take lightly, “Peach on Fire” is an incredibly vibrant shade that requires commitment. The large flat brush is perfect for fast flawless coverage and the color will last, and last, and last. This peach isn’t just on fire, it’s a firework-of-art.
There you have it, LashFans, my Orange obsession is revealed! I hope you enjoyed this little trip down the orange brick road and that you will share any feedback you have on these or other fabulous products you are loving for Summer!